Monday, November 9, 2009

Tu Jaane na....

Fresh air blowing from the small opening of my bedroom window at 5:00 AM is sure to cause jitters and make your mood go candescent, especially when you are listening to a lovely romantic song by Kailash Kher from the latest movie Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani. It is amazing. Believe me, it is refreshing and I just cant help myself from keeping this feeling on this blog.

As I laid down myself to prepare an essay for one of my courses, there was this song that I was listening to perhaps for the last one hour, that was constantly fluttering my concentration and making me fly in an array of colorful thoughts. I am not even sure if I am able to form appropriate sentences at this moment...lol...I am just writing down what ever is accessible to my flapping mind....

After a series of posts that I wanted to post but actually could not (have those as drafts still...) this made me update my blog atlast.....After adjusting the volume to the maximum (good enough to avoid the hard snoor of my friend who is sleeping right beside)on my lovely little ipod, here I am writing this short post (short ? actually I dont know).... After going through a rough patch these days, finally I made up to not lay back and dwell on these issues..and instead.....to live every moment to its fullest....

Well....I am keeping this post short.... I have an essay to be submitted right tomorrow.... And as always writing has been my passion (so this essay should interest me and keep me awake atleast for another one hour)..... Meanwhile.... I will be enjoying this Tu Jaane Na song atleast for another 30mins....

Kailash Kher rox!!

Adios!

No comments: