I dont know!!! This phrase is the one that rhetorically squanders inside my mind. I dont know. I dont know how things are going to turn. I dont know what I am feeling like. I dont know what I really want. But, all I know is that I am missing something. Something that is so close to me, something/someone I love so much. I dont know who or what it could be. But all I know is that I am missing it. Missing it seriously bad.
I dont like myself to be lurking in an all bad, down and low shades. I hate to see myself down trodden in the shades of murk. I hate myself when I am doing bad. I want to rise up and against the tides of low. I dont like to get under the ebb but over it is my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment