Now, I have a friend of mine sitting in front of me now, relaxed and talking with his girl friend on his flashy N94. Though I have earphones on, playing a playlist "Hindi Slow Songs" from youtube with Bheegi Bheegi from Gangster being the current track, I could hear (listen ? ) to what he is actually speaking to her....well...its the usual cussing, accusing, smothering, and the usual pissing off is what I hear....I feel its very common when people are in love....I had my share of experience in the past but am single now! (Yeah! I am gonna post about this one too, pretty soon! :-) ) ... Lol...let him have his talk, by the way, the track now playing is "baatein kuchh ankahi si from Life in a Metro", very apt to my friend :), and lets come back to what I was talking about...yeah...LIFE AT HOUSTON..... Its just this! My life here is active mostly in the nights....We have this usual movies playing up through the nights...with high volume from the speakers...Sorry to disturb once again! The current track playing now is "In Dino" from Life in a Metro, I simply love this song and am sure of it being played at least some 4 times for this night.... :D....... coming BACK.....we are pretty lively in the nights..doing all the fancy things....Can you imagine people making a Chicken Biryani at 4 in the night and eating at 5....Yeah...it does happen with us....I can call this freaky! utter freaky! ...We have all those movies, mostly repeated one, playing up and my friends getting lost in the feel for the movie and sometimes even me....makes me romantic yaar! We finally get a sleep at some 6 in the morning (at least now, I should refer it as a morning ) and usually skip our morning classes to compensate for the sleep lost in savoring our feel ....and then wake up suddenly in the noon and finding to our horror the clock ticking fast away and its only 10minutes to catch the bus at the stop ( yeah, crap! we still have to travel in buses here :( ) ...
Continued.....in the next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment