Monday, May 24, 2010

When a well is really a well indeed.....

WELL.....and yeah...."All Is Well" this time....perhaps for multiple reasons....biggest one....Grade Point Average.....I did not know that a mediocre-ly sounding number (whole or real or fucking natural, I don't care) --- 0.36----- has this much of prominence for my happiness.... yeah....Am a proud 3 pointer now.... and lead that 3 by a margin of 0.36...... Probably this one of the meanest achievements anyone can ever think of....probably some may not even think of it as an achievement...screw them....lol....But this one is indeed one definite thing I can really consider as one of my happiest moments....just because of the things I have gone thru for not being able to score a 3 probably makes this moment more special I guess... lol....by whatever means ......I AM HAPPY.... and this is what I really strive for.....

And...damn the Psychophysiology guy...mayn....I worked the whole spring for just crappy stuff....and for all that u gave me a "B".....damn....I thought I deserved more than "B" until I realized that all my peers got a "B-" and a jack-ass got a "C+"..... ha ha....I was lucky to miss that unlucky bus....lol.... Bottom Line.... I am happy for that "B"...ha ha....at least I am made to be happy for that.....

And........aaargh.....graduation ....arghhh... (yeah, it deserves at least two aaarghss.. ).... anyways, I am only gonna talk about the things that made " all is well" a reality......


Yeah.....now I am in Alabama in a sucked up place called Auburn.... mayn... this place is as big as my entire apartment.... lol ...just in a conclusive manner....but in reality.... not much bigger when compared to my apartment....ha ha.... I am here in Auburn to meet another of my sucker buddies....one of my better buddies....one of the many jack-asses...Karthik....ass hole he is ....just for the sake of it ....lol.... he is one of my best buddies....and an equally eccentric guy like me.... in fact more eccentric.... I am here to celebrate his birthday on the 26th....and if I am sure...I have made a mention of his birthday in one of my previous posts....anyways, I am here to celebrate his birthday up here in this sucked up town.... do u really call it a town ??? .... this place is just a place with a university in it and some nerdy guys like my friend....making it to the school everyday....there it ends... nothing much to talk about it....there is nuthin up here except for some basic necessities like Kroger, Walmart and of course some random liquor stores (this has well became a necessity after I have been living in Houston for 2 years)..... as said....nuthin much to talk about the place....except for the calmness I observed and which I seriously miss at Houston.... and even though, I have realized how much I miss Houston now.... for all the pack-of-losers up there....and for the enormous amounts of fun it has..... I Love Houston ....! More, I am going to write about Houston and those pack of dozen odd guys ....yeah they are indeed odd.....and am one of those odd's ..... and that makes us all even.... ha ha ....

Coming back to Auburn......yeah...Karthik's bday is on Wednesday.....I dont know how I can actually make this birthday a "happen" in this kind of place...probably we are going to Atlanta...a near-by place (100 miles and it is a near-by here....understand the practicality about Auburn now...) .... Yeah...Atlanta....supposed to be one of the busiest places according to Emily.... anyways, let us see what is up for a crack on this Wednesday.... and I am certain that if this loser is going to make out a plan for his birthday it is really going to get bust up..... probably I need to just look-in for something that makes this a happening indeed....I guess, I will write it down in my next post....


And yeah......all these things so far mentioned are indeed a cause of happiness... but it does take some extra effort and some extra sense of adrenaline rush of happiness to make me sit in front of a laptop at 3:00 AM in the morning and writing down this stuff.....yeah....I am talking about my phone calls for the night..... Had two separate conversations 2 hours each....one with my alter-ego ....virtually and really....and the other with my "split-before-it even-started-girl-friend"..... ha ha.....lol....u know what I mean..... usually a talk with her makes me go nuts and gives a sense of a sore loser......has actually turned out to be a pepped talk...FABULOUS.....never did I knew that I can talk so loud, clear and exactly-what-I-Wanted talk..... lol... probably it was just because of her that I could that ....anyways, I will not go into the details of the conversation.... but its actually a very serious topic....which started from a cold-war types of stuff....to a serious tone....to abusive terms....to blaming terms....to of course u-r-a-loser types talk...indeed I am talk....consoling talk....friendly terms....a-few-jokes types....fun terms... and a total comedy of this serious situation.....JUST LOVED IT..... probably this has removed any complications that had the possibility of existing between us....and also made our souls more transparent......it was really good.... AND I WOULD REALLY SUGGEST IT TO YOU GUYS.....if you have any kind of complications or ill-will between ur friends or with someone else like I mentioned before....just go up and talk to them.... and it works like a magic....believe me...!!!!!


Alright.....I think I have already written a whole lot of stuff now....time to catch up with some kind of a movie.....probably a allari naresh/balayya movie can have me in splits....will go for it....


"ALL IS WELL"

Adios,
Vivek

P.S.: Songs being played for the last 1.5 hours are just 2 tracks..... one from the movie "Darling" - neeve neeve and ""Iktara" from Wake Up Sid...... Two brilliant tracks.....really romantic and fabulous ones.....get on with those if u are really willing to share up with yourselves......ciao...!!!!

3 comments:

Shashank said...

Im happy u talked abt the C+ Jack-Ass guy (funny) .. it makes me feel proud :D .. nd I see u feel even prouder ... lol .. my wishes to Karthik.. I see u dont hv much to do in Auburn.. come bak soon .. hv fun :)

rohith said...

that C+ jackass was fuming when I told him that u mentioned abt him in ur blog..u better save ur ass

Vivek Rahul said...

ha ha.....tht jackass was just to make the reading more humorous.....anywys, getting a lone C+ is already a humor within itself..... :P